Senior iOS/Objective-C developer experienced in mobile architecture and RESTful API design.
Senior C/C++ developer.
PhD and four years of experience as research fellow focusing in numerical real-time simulations, DSP, 3D graphic engines (Ogre, OpenGraph), embedded system development (AVR 8/32 bit / ARM linux embedded), HIL simulations, CAN/ModBus protocols and networks, mechanical milling processes simulation.
Consultant in control system design, plant modelling and analysis, digital control systesis.
Project Manager: agile development processes (Scrum and Kanban) and tools (Trello, Target Progess, Redmine, Podio, Jira)
Apart from working I play drum at semi-professional level with Roland V-Drums, Toontrack softwares for live playing and Reaper for backtracking. I definitely I love spending time with my family and listen to good live music...
Since March 2016
- Help companies in designing and developing digital mobile projects.
to March 2016
- Lead iOS developer. I'm responsible for many iOS projects directly as developer and/or as team leader.
- Project manager. I'm responsible for quotation, planning and execution of the development process coordinating resources on mobile/backend/web side. As a typical approach the management is agile organised in sprints and short releases with well-defined and measurable objectives.
- Architecture design. I always participate and contribute to the architectural design of the mobile applications in terms of backend structure, API design, 3-rd party integrations, etc.
- Accounting. I'm used to relate to the customer from the early stages to the final delivery of the product, more often with the role of product or project manager.
Since November 2015
- Project Manager. I coordinate the remote team of developers (iOS, Android and Backend)
Since October 2015
- Looking for new business opportunities in USA
Since January 2015
- Analysis and development of control systems for servo-controlling astronomical telescopes
Since October 2012
- Freetuna develops mobile applications for drive safety.
- Developer of computer-vision algorithms for drowsiness detection of drivers running on iPhone devices.
Since April 2010
- I'm the Chief Architecture Designer and developer of the Dynamotion's Safebike Riding Simulator. Sensors acquisition, motorcycle dynamics, modelling and simulation, washout filtering, graphics & sound, sensors emulation (IMU, Laserscanner) and hardware communication: this is a few list of the topics I dealt with. Some control system algorithms are implemented for research in rider's safety like traction control, abs and anti-wheeling systems mixing continuos and discrete integration strategies. Actually, the simulation architecture is based on a custom general-purpose full-distributed and multiprocess framework.
University of Trento
to March 2014
- Developer of a C/C++ library that simulates 3D milling machining process given the cutter's 3D working path, computes the MRR index and produces the final 3D workpiece. Two version are implemented, the first is based on a geometrical bodies representation implemented by means of the Spatial ACIS libraries and the second is based on the Octree 3D space modelization of the workpiece only.
- Developer of on-board intelligent embedded systems in numerical control machines in C/C++.
- Creator of DESF (Distributed Embedded System Framework) library, a multi platform communication layer that enables devices to connect each other over several communication protocols (I2C, USART, Wifi, Ethernet, etc) exchanging data and signals synchronously or asynchronously.
- Developer of a C/C++ library used to control Bosch IndraDrive drives.
University of Padova
to January 2012
- I was involved in the SAFERIDER european project to develop few Advanced Rider Assistant Systems (ARAS): Speed Alert, Curve Waring and Frontal Collision Warning for motorcycles.
- I upgraded the SafeBike motorcycle simulator software in order to implement a HIL framework that was able to test the hardware devices communicating over a CAN-BUS in order to test the whole safety system in a human-in-the-loop simulation where the SAFEBIKE riding simulator was emulating the real vehicle and the IMU+Laserscanner sensors integrated into the virtual 3D scenario of the simulation.
- I'm author of more than 15 scientific international articles about riding simulation, HIL architecture, virtual drivers for motorcycle models and more.
PATENT - Procedimento per assistere un conducente a coprire un percorso, e relativo sistema di assistenza nella curva, motoclicletta e prodotto informatico
Since May 2010
- Inventors:RobertoSartori,RobertoLot,FrancescoBiral, EnricoBertolazzi,MauroDaLio · http://www4.unitn.it/Ugcvp/en/Web/Prodotto/2147455414